打印

【手机】W850i 从内到外

【手机】W850i 从内到外

送给那些想知道自己W850里面张什么样子的朋友。或者可能有人想自己给手机换壳的。
其实索爱的手机里面都很像,想拆其它机的朋友也可以参照这个例子。

Sony Ericsson W850i disassembly

Tools required: Torx 6 screwdriver, Size 0 Phillips screwdriver

• Remove the two screws at the bottom of the phone with the torx 6 screwdriver.

• Next push the slider up so you have access to the metal plate, shown below. Run your finger around the edge where the metal plate meets the housing to unclip it.

• With the metal plater removed you have access to two more torx 6 screws. Remove these

• Run your fingernail all the way around the edge of the housing to release it

• The phone will now be in two parts, as below

• The screen assembly is held on by two clips at each side of the phone, indicated below. Unclip them

• Unclip the board for the keypad by lifting it from the right side. It attaches to two ribbons like a plug and socket. The screen ribbon is also attached to the back of this board: also detach this.

• Your phone should now look like the picture below

• Remove the LCD and replace with the new one (if applicable). If you are replacing the LCD only you do not need to go any further than this stage. Reverse what you've just done for reassembly

• Remove 4 Phillips screws circled below

• Lift the metal plate to allow access to two more torx screws, circled below. Remove the ribbon which is attached to the back of the metal plate (shown held below) to access to rest of the phone. It is held on with double sided tape or glue and simply peels off

• Remove the two torx screws circled below then run your finger along the edge of the housing to separate it from the rest of the phone

• Slide the ribbon through the housing so you can remove this part of the housing

• Remove the circuit board from the back part of the housing. It is held in by clips the run around the edge of the housing so pull the housing outwards in order to release the circuit board

• Reverse the whole procedure for reassembly
本帖最近评分记录
  • swrzll 金币 +10 图文并茂,非常不错!鼓励一下 2007-2-23 22:13

附上相关数据

索爱 W850i 外观设计
外观设计滑盖
产品天线内置
机身颜色精致黑,金白色
产品尺寸98x47x21mm
手机重量116g

索爱 W850i 基本性能
手机类型3G;音乐手机
手机制式3G
支持频段GSM900/1800/1900/UMTS 2100
网络连接GPRS
和弦铃声40和弦
铃音描述支持MP3/AAC格式的音乐作为铃声
上市日期2006年10月
屏幕色彩26万色彩屏
屏幕材质TFT
主屏分辨率2英寸色彩平,240*320分辨率

索爱 W850i 通讯性能
短信功能SMS短信
多媒体短信支持
E-Mail支持

索爱 W850i 娱乐性能
摄像功能内置
摄像功能描述4倍数码变焦,支持3G视频电话,视频录像
数码相机像素200万像素
视频播放支持
WWW浏览器Access NetFront全功能HTML浏览器
收音机RDS调频立体声收音机
MP3功能最新Walkman播放器2.0版本简化了在音乐类型、播放列表、歌手歌曲或音乐专辑之间的导航过程,同时具有Gracenote公司 Mobile MusicID(移动音乐身份识别)软件支持的TrackID™(曲目识别)功能,支持MP3、AAC、AAC+、eAAC+、m4a回放,长达30小时的音乐播放时间,具有背景音乐播放
内置游戏3D游戏

索爱 W850i 扩展存储性能
内存容量16MB
存储卡格式可扩展MS PRO Duo记忆棒插槽,支持1GB MS PRO Duo记忆棒(可存储1000首e-AAC+格式的歌曲),存储容量还可扩展到最高4GB
Java扩展JAVA2.0
红外接口支持
蓝牙接口支持
数据线接口USB接口

索爱 W850i 高级性能
流媒体音乐/视频流媒体
SyncML功能支持
Edge功能支持